- Working With Residents
- Robert L. Caudill, M.D.
Working With Residents
- Telepsychiatry will be of increasing importance to future psychiatrists.
- Residencies must prepare trainees to work in these environments.
- Trainees typically value the experience highly and are often able to see a more varied patient population than they would normally encounter in their academic training environment.
- Residents in training today will live to practice in her environment where telepsychiatry is as redundant a term as teleradiology.
- Szeftel, Roxy, et al. "Training psychiatric residents and fellows in a telepsychiatry clinic: a supervision model." Academic Psychiatry 32.5 (2008): 393-399.
- Shore, Jay H., et al. "A resident, rural telepsychiatry service: training and improving care for rural populations." Academic Psychiatry 35.4 (2011): 252.