Get CME Conveniently with On Demand!
The On Demand Experience
The On Demand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time and terms – from the comfort of your home, the office, while traveling or wherever you choose. Watch slides with synchronized audio or download the MP3 audio files and listen on-the-go. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device!
50+ Presentation Topics Include:
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Global, political, and social issues
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Community Psychiatry
- Clinical Updates
- Well-Being and Burnout
Take Advantage of Annual Meeting On Demand Today!
Learn More and Purchase 2023 Mental Health Services Conference On Demand
*The American Psychiatric Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Non-physician Health Care Professionals: The APA acknowledges non-physician participation in this educational activity through a certificate of participation.
This product includes selected CME-eligible sessions. To view which sessions are CME-eligible, select "Browse by CME Eligible." You must be online and logged into APA On Demand to claim CME credit. To receive CME or a Certificate of Participation for this product, you must:
- Purchase the product.
- View the CME info and session-specific Learning Objectives, which will display before you are able to begin watching a CME-eligible session.
- Watch the CME-eligible sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the evaluation for that session.
- Complete the Evaluation by clicking the CME Evaluation button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must answer all questions on the evaluation.
- Generate and print your CME certificate or Certificate of Participation.
Note: You must read the CME information for the session, watch all presentations in the session and complete the evaluation of each session to receive credit. However, you do not have to view an entire session at once or complete an evaluation at the same time. You can complete an evaluation at any time after watching a session. The certificate generated will be cumulative and will list all sessions/evaluations completed.
The end date for the 2021 product will be May 21, 2024.