Onsite meeting registrations cannot be converted to virtual registrations once the program begins on Saturday, May 20, at 8:00 a.m. PDT. The meeting sessions are being streamed live from San Francisco.
Registration Rates & Deadlines
Membership dues must be paid through December 31, 2023 to receive the member rates. To join or renew your membership, please contact APA Membership at [email protected], or by calling 202-559-3900 or 888-357-7924
Our attendees' safety is fundamental, as is flexibility for those who need it. APA is offering both the in-person experience in San Francisco and an online, virtual experience connecting you from your home to the foremost scientific program in psychiatry. View the registration details and rates for the virtual experience here.
The Register Today button will take you to the registration portal, where you can register for either the in-person San Francisco event or the virtual option. On step four of the check-out process, you can choose between the in-person or virtual events.
San Francisco Group Registration
View important information and FAQs prior to beginning your group registration here: Group Registrations.
San Francisco Registration Deadlines
- Early Registration: January 10, 2023 - February 22, 2023
- Advance Registration: February 23, 2023 - April 4, 2023
- Late Advance Registration (Online Only): April 5, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- On-site Registration: May 20, 2023 - May 24, 2023
San Francisco Registration Rates
- Confirmed presenters will automatically receive the presenter rate when registering through the online meeting form. Non-psychiatrist presenters should register under the Mental Health Advocate registration category.
- Does not include APA Fellows, Distinguished Fellows, Distinguished Life Fellows, or Life Fellows.
- Mental Health Professional rate is reserved exclusively for Non-medical degree-seeking Students, Mental Health Advocates, and Non-physicians, including but not limited to Chaplains, Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, and Psychologists. Exhibit personnel can register through the Exhibitor Registration Portal.
- Proper credentials, such as a copy of your valid medical student ID, valid student ID, letter from your program director, business card, or letter from the agency stating your role, or a copy of your certification (whichever is applicable) must be uploaded with your online registration or included with your mailed or faxed registration. Registrations received without credentials will be canceled
San Francisco Registration Cancellation Policy
All Registration and/or course cancellation requests must be received in writing by February 23, 2023 by emailing [email protected]. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed. The fee (if eligible) will be refunded in the manner it was received. The refund policy and cancellation fees are as follows:
- Until February 23, 2023: Full Refunds
- February 24 - March 16, 2023: Refund less cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total amount paid
- March 17, 2023, and beyond: No Refunds, all sales are final
Get More with APA Annual Meeting On Demand 2023
The On Demand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time and terms – from the comfort of your home, the office, while traveling or wherever you choose. Watch slides with synchronized audio or download the MP3 audio files and listen on-the-go. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device! Learn more about the On-Demand package today.
Continuing Medical Education
In support of improving patient care, the American Psychiatric Association is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The American Psychiatric Association designates this live CME activity for a maximum of 43 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.