Board-Approved APA-Managed Campaign Activities for 2022-2024 Elections (2-year pilot):
The Board-approved APA-Managed Campaign Activities are as follows:
- Virtual Meet-the-Candidate Townhalls held during the campaigning period.
- These one-hour live sessions will be open to all APA members.
- Sessions will be recorded and posted on the APA election website for viewing by members who are unable to attend.
- A Special Edition APA Election Newsletter of candidates' platforms emailed to all voting members.
- Psychiatric News with names and photos of candidates and election details published in December issue.
- Individual candidate page on the APA election website serving as a centralized location for all election and candidate-related information.
Candidates may not participate in campaign activities other than the above, unless approved by the APA Elections Committee.
Click here to review newly approved APA Election Guidelines in detail.
If you have any questions, contact the APA Election Office at [email protected].