The Mental Health Services Conference brings psychiatrists and other mental health professionals together to collaborate on practical advice to influence systems-level change for their patients. Our three-day event features a variety of sessions on important topics impacting mental health care today. Below you will find a list of session titles featured at the 2023 conference.
View the preliminary list of scientific sessions and filter by title, topic, day or speaker. More sessions will be added as they are confirmed.
- Am I ready for my patients to see their records? A guide to clinicians on patient centered recovery-oriented documentation
- Brief video interventions to reduce public, affiliate, and self-stigma toward/among young individuals with psychosis
- Broaching Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Differences in Supportive Psychotherapy
- Equitable and Inclusive Early Psychosis Services: Considering Ethnoracial Marginalized Identities and Culture
- Flipping the Power Dynamic and Learning From People With Lived Experience: The Peer Advisor Program Model?
- Frequent ED utilization - a whole city approach to addressing social vulnerability in the 911 system
- Integrating Reproductive Justice into Mental Health Care: Strategies for the Behavioral Health Provider
- Intensive Mobile Treatment (IMT): An Innovative Approach to NYC’s Hardest to Reach Individuals
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Wellbeing: Promoting Mental Health through Civic Engagement
- Multidisciplinary Partnering in an Effort to Address Mental Health and Substance use Concerns in Central Appalachia
- Pediatric Collaborative Care (CoCM) – Established Components, Emerging Strategies, and Future Directions
- Planning and Designing a Continuum of Care for Public Mental Health – Person Centered, Reimagining State Hospital, & Community Service Expansion
- Promoting Public Service Psychiatry in a State of Crisis: Lessons from the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Leadership Council
- Re-examining Psychiatry’s Approach to American Homelessness: Taking on the Housing First vs. Treatment First Debate
- Texas is doing what?! Introducing the Amplify Model - where Australia’s Headspace meets US Collaborative Care in an effort to meet young adult mental
- The Asylum in the Archive: An Interactive Exploration of Race and Psychiatry in the Turn of the Century South
- The Crisis within the Black Youth Mental Health Crisis: A Multi-faceted Problem Requiring a Multi-Pronged Solution
- The hole in whole person care: Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- The Landscape of Digital Health... Apps to Application
- What’s Our Worth? Demonstrating the Impact and Value of Clinical Services