Online Registration Rates & Deadlines
To receive the Member rates, 2022 membership dues must be paid at the time of registration. To join or renew your membership, please contact APA Membership at [email protected], or by calling 202-559-3900 or 888-357-7924
Our attendees' safety is fundamental, as is flexibility for those who need it. APA is offering both the in-person experience in New Orleans and an online option connecting you from your home to the foremost scientific program in psychiatry. View the registration details and rates for the in-person meeting in New Orleans here
Online Registration Deadlines
- Early Registration: March 1, 2022 - May 12, 2022
- Standard Registration: May 13, 2022 - June 10, 2022
Online Registration Rates
- The online-only Gold pages provides registrants access to the full OnDemand product in addition to the custom, limited On Demand product of the top 20 sessions already included with online-only standard (not Gold) registration.
- Confirmed presenters will automatically receive the presenter rate when registering through the online meeting form. Non-psychiatrist presenters should register under the Mental Health Advocate registration category.
- Does not include APA Fellows, Distinguished Fellows, Distinguished Life Fellows, or Life Fellows.
- Mental Health Professional rate is reserved exclusively for Non-medical degree-seeking Students, Mental Health Advocates, and Non-physicians, including but not limited to Chaplains, Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, and Psychologists.
- Proper credentials, such as a copy of your valid medical student ID, valid student ID, letter from your program director, business card, or letter from the agency stating your role, or a copy of your certification (whichever is applicable) must be uploaded with your online registration or included with your mailed or faxed registration. Registrations received without credentials will be canceled.
Online Registration Cancellation Policy
All Registration and/or course cancellation requests must be received in writing by May 5, 2022 by emailing [email protected]. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed. The fee (if eligible) will be refunded in the manner it was received. The refund policy and cancellation fees are as follows:
- Until April 14, 2022: Full Refunds
- April 15 - May 5, 2022: Refund less cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total amount paid
- May 6, 2022, and beyond: No Refunds, all sales are final
Live Sessions, On Demand and CME
Annual Meeting 2022 sessions are designated as a live CME activity, and physicians may claim up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for their participation during the scheduled session time. Please note, this credit may only be claimed for your participation during the live session as scheduled, which includes live chat throughout the 75 minutes of lecture and 15 minutes of live Q&A discussion with the speakers.
Get More with APA Annual Meeting On Demand 2021
All live sessions during the May 21-25 Annual Meeting are also included in the Annual Meeting On Demand 2022 product for viewing, but CME credit for these specific sessions is only available if you attended them live during the May 21-25 meeting.
An additional 200+ unique sessions are included in On Demand, for which you can claim an additional CME credits through your participation with the On Demand product. The final details for total sessions and additional CME potential for the 2022 On Demand product will be announced by the end of January.
New for 2022: If you register for the Online only Annual Meeting experience, occurring June 7-10, you will be provided with a unique access code to gain access to an additional 20 On Demand sessions. The access code will be provided following the June event to all registered for the Online experience.
Continuing Medical Education
The American Psychiatry Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The APA designates the Live Annual Meeting for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The APA designates the Virtual Annual Meeting for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**Attendees can earn a maximum of 46.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours by attending both the live and virtual meetings.
APA provides CME credit to MDs and DOs.