Registration to this conference includes up to 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or other continuing education credits as detailed here: Continuing Education Credits.
|Registration Category||Standard Rate (July 18 - October 12)||Onsite Rate (October 13-14)|
|Medical Student Members||$125||$175|
|Non-member Medical Student2||$250||$300|
|Mental Health Professionals3||$450||$500|
- Verification of residency program or fellowship must be submitted with your registration form or within seven (7) days of your online registration.
- Proper identification, such as a copy of your valid medical student ID card or letter from an instructor, must be submitted with your registration form or within seven (7) days of your online registration.
- Includes, mental health professionals , social workers, non-medical students, psychiatric nurses and physician assistants. Proper credentials, such as a copy of your valid student ID card or letter from the agency stating your role, or a copy of your certification must be submitted with your registration form or within seven (7) days of your online registration.
Cancellation Fees and Refunds
All registration cancellation requests must be received in writing by the APA registrar (or [email protected]) by September 2, 2022. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed. The registration fee will be refunded in the manner in which it was received.
The APA refund policy and cancellation fees are as follows:
- Until September 2, 2022: Full refund
- September 3 – October 11, 2022,: Refund less the cancellation fee equal to 50% of total amount paid
- After October 11, 2022,: No refunds
Changing a Registrant or Misspelled Name
To change a registrant name, email the APA registrar at [email protected] with the full contact information of the new attendee with the badge number of the existing attendee. To correct a spelling, send an email with the correction and the badge number to [email protected].
If you do not receive registration and/or course enrollment confirmation within two weeks of registering, contact the APA registrar at [email protected].
APA only accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or a check (in U.S. funds only) payable to: American Psychiatric Association. APA does not accept bank or wire transfers. Registrations will not be processed without proper payment.
Mental Health Professionals Registration
APA welcomes non-physicians, including mental health professionals, social workers, non-medical students, nurses and physician assistants, to attend The Mental Health Services Conference. These registrations are considered provisional until status verification is confirmed. To confirm your registration, a copy of your valid student ID or license, a letter from your institution or organization verifying employment or membership, or a copy of your certification letter must be submitted with your registration form.
We strongly recommend international travelers begin the visa application process immediately. For further information, visit the State Department website. We encourage you to take advantage of the Electronic System of Travel Authorization to complete the visa process.
Attendee Service Center
Once registered you will have access to the Attendee Resource Center, which will allow you to print receipts, request a visa letter, change a registrant or correct the information that appears on your badge.
Onsite Check-In and Registration
Attendees may pick up their registration badge and materials on the second floor of the Capital Hilton Hotel during these times:
- Wednesday, October 12: 3:00 p.m – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13: 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 14: 7:00 a.m. – Noon