Created in 2014, the David A. Mrazek Memorial Award recognizes an outstanding clinician in the field of pharmacogenomics. Named after the late David A. Mrazek, M.D., the award honors his contributions as a pioneer in the field and is meant to carry on his translational work. The award winner is invited to present a lecture at an APA event; most recently, the lecture has occurred during the APA Annual Meeting.
Award lecture, Plaque, $1,500 Honorarium
Criteria / Eligibility
Applicants must be a pharmacogenomics clinician.
Nomination / Application Details
- A statement summarizing the nature of your research relevant to the award on pharmacogenomics
- A list of publications (or articles accepted for publication) relevant to the award
- An up–to–date Curriculum Vitae
- An up–to–date biosketch
Inquiries about nomination details should be sent to Cierra Williams at [email protected].
Presented after the lecture at an APA event.
- 2019: Alan Schatzberg, M.D. and Greer Murphy, M.D.
- 2018: Wade Berrettini, M.D.
- 2017: John R. Kelsoe, M.D.
- 2016: Stephen Stahl, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2015: James L. Kennedy, M.D.