- San Francisco, Calif.
- May 20-23, 2023
- Part of the 2023 APA Annual Meeting
Advanced solutions to today’s challenges in psychiatric care.
The Mental Health Innovation Zone (MHIZ), APA's showcase and catalyst for the advancement of technologies in psychiatry, is dedicated to answering the question “What’s next in mental health technology?”
Psychiatrists and mental health clinicians will join together to develop cutting-edge solutions to questions faced by professionals throughout the field.
2023 MHIZ will feature speakers and content aimed at pushing the field of psychiatry forward in practice and highlighting innovations in mental health technology, including:
- Expert panel discussions
- Product demonstrations highlighting the latest in technology
- Sessions focused on technology, innovation and the latest research in psychiatry
- Virtual networking with peers and vendors
A full schedule of sessions will be announced soon, and will include:
- Innovations in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion & Underserved Care
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) Applications in Psychiatry
- Machine Learning and Biomarkers
- Clinical Applications of Sleep Tracking in Psychiatric Treatment
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Startups
- Venture Capital and Funding for Mental Health
- Leadership and Innovation in Psychiatric Technology & Engineering
- ChatGPT, AI Interactions, & Everything Chatbot
- How to Build An App — from Psychiatrists Launching their Own
- Sustaining Innovation in Mental Health: Navigating Payment & Monetization