Download fact sheets that cover changes in the new edition, updated disorders, and general information about the DSM–5.
Changes in the New Edition
Download fact sheets that cover changes in the DSM–5.
- Cultural Concepts
- DSM–5 and Diagnoses for Children
- Integrated Assessment
- Mixed Features Specifier
- Section III
About the DSM–5
Download fact sheets that cover general information and development of the DSM–5.
- From Planning to Publication: Developing DSM-5
- Making a Case for New Disorders
- The Organization of DSM-5
- The People Behind& DSM-5
Download fact sheets that cover changes to disorders in the DSM–5.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Dysphoria
- Intellectual Disability
- Internet Gaming Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder and the Bereavement Exclusion
- Mild Neurocognitive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Paraphilic Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Specific Learning Disorder
- Social Communication Disorder
- Somatic Symptom Disorder
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
For more information, please contact APA Communications at 202-459-9732 or [email protected].