Accessing the 2022 Virtual Annual Meeting
APAs 2022 Virtual Meeting will be hosted June 7-10 and is open to virtual-only registrants, as well as attendees from the New Orleans meeting in May.
For attendees of the in-person meeting attending the virtual event, use your original registration email address from your meeting registration to connect to the virtual meeting platform, which will also be used for both the virtual meeting platform and the APA Meetings App (you may have created a password already if you set up the APA Meetings App with this email address).
All users should go to this link to log into the web portal for the Annual Meeting.
Use the registration email address you used to register for the meeting.
Enter or create your password and then log into the platform. Remember these credentials to access the platform on subsequent days. The program may be accessed via the APA Meetings App, but for the best experience, log in through the web portal.
Detailed Instructions on Logging In & Setting Your Profile
Please use these instructions to join the Event App from your laptop or desktop computer. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser for the best experience.
- Follow this link: 2022 APA Annual Meeting, Presented Online
- Enter the email address you used to register for the event.
- If you entered an email, create a password and click Sign Up.
- Fill in your networking profile and click Continue. Your profile information will help you connect with other people during the event.
- You're in! Feel free to start exploring.
Having an Issue?
If you do not know your registration email address or credentials, email [email protected].
If you have a question about the program, email [email protected].