How to Sign Up
To join the registry, the psychiatrist or designated person at the practice will need to sign two APA agreements detailed below. Please have your TIN and NPI number handy as they will be requested.
To sign up, or if you have questions following your review of the material on our website, feel free to email us at [email protected].
Large Group Practice or System/Institution?
The Sign-up Portal accommodates solo practitioners and small multi-clinician practices. If you are a large group practice or system/institution please contact us at [email protected] indicating your practice/system/institution name and contact details and we will schedule a call to bring you onboard.
Agreements for Signature
To initiate participation in the registry, the psychiatrist or designated person at the site will need to sign the Participation, Business Association and Data Use Agreement (.pdf) with APA that does the following:
- Permits APA to download the software to establish a VPN connection;
- Represents that patients have given appropriate permissions for their data to be used for quality reporting purposes and research using de-identified data;
- Addresses data safety, privacy, security, and insurance issues to protect all parties;
- Identifies appropriate uses of the data; and
- Generally, outlines the parties' expectations and obligations
Download the agreement for your review prior to signing up, but please complete the agreement electronically in the Sign-up Portal.
Download the Participation, Business Association and Data Use Agreement (.pdf) here.