Build a community of quality care leaders by benchmarking your care
Benchmarking is the ongoing process of measuring and improving practice against the highest performers. Benchmark within your organization or externally to stay in sync with patient needs and best practices.
Together we can impact population outcomes. The community together provides the benchmark for the highest quality care.
How Benchmarking Works
The benchmark gap allows you to see where you can improve your patient care and practice.
We will post more updates about community benchmarks as they are available.
2022 PsychPRO Quality Measures
View 2022 measures, their descriptions, QPP Quality ID, CQM, eCQM, and QCDR measures.
Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Measure Specifications
As a QCDR, PsychPRO can host “non-MIPS” measures approved by CMS for reporting. These measures are developed to be more relevant to psychiatry and other behavioral health specialty care.
Non-MIPS measures are intended therefore to help professionals achieve a better performance rate for regulatory or other quality reporting programs.
- PP10 - 2022 Measurement-Based Care Processes (.pdf)
- PP11 - 2022 Recovery Outcome (.pdf)
- PP12 - 2022 Suicide Safety Plan (.pdf)
- PP13 - 2022 Suicide Outcome (.pdf)
- PP10 - 2023 Measurement-Based Care Processes (.pdf)
- PP11 - 2023 Recovery Outcome (.pdf)
- PP12 - 2023 Suicide Safety Plan (.pdf)
- PP13 - 2023 Suicide Outcome (.pdf)
Inquiries, please email [email protected] for more information.