About the Collaboration
Safety is Project N95’s primary concern, and it vets all suppliers and products via a rigorous process. Learn more about the process here.
The vetting process includes:
- Checking the DUNS number and using Moody's Know Your Supplier Portal to identify any red flags.
- Guaranteeing that all items meet Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards, which Project N95 regularly updates for any new emergency use authorizations. Here's more information about regulatory standards.
- Looking at FDA registrations, clearances and product testing to make sure each product meets Project N95's requirements.
- Checking references for suppliers to ensure they have previously delivered safe, high-quality goods.
- Doing an additional quality assurance check on the entire process before declaring a supplier officially vetted.
The Project N95 marketplace is available 24/7. You no longer have to wait for group buying opportunities or worry about missing order deadlines.
APA is not profiting from the sales of PPE through Project N95.
We do not currently expect that stock will run out. Project N95's suppliers for the items offered to APA members have committed to having stock available. In the unlikely case that a product’s stock runs out, it will not appear as available on the website.
After placing an order, you will receive an emailed confirmation notice from Project N95 with order details, the estimated shipping date and contact information for Project N95's support team. The notice includes a link to your account, which includes details of your order history such as product quantities, payment method, shipping address, shipping charges, and taxes.
The order confirmation email you received after purchasing a product includes an order receipt. You may log back into shop.projectn95.org at any time and check your account to review your order.
All orders placed through the order will ship on a rolling basis. Members generally receive PPE orders via UPS ground within 5–7 business days. Orders to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico will experience longer shipping times. UPS is making every effort to adhere to shipping standards, but due to current circumstances, shipping timelines may vary.
Order Problems and Support
Project N95 can only accept returns of defective merchandise. No refunds will be required if a request is made more than 5 business days following receipt of the goods, or for open or used products.
Please contact the Project N95 support team via email at [email protected] with your questions for a response within one business days or less. You may also call us at (205) 528-3060, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday–Friday.