MindGames, APA's national residency team competition, is a fun way for residents to test their knowledge on patient care, medical knowledge, and psychiatric history while earning bragging rights for their program.
2017 MindGames Finalists
The top three highest–scoring teams competing in the national live competition at the APA Annual Meeting:
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- New York State Psychiatric Institute – Columbia
- Washington University in St. Louis
Top 10 Teams:
- Duke University Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- SUNY Upstate
- Yale University
- Medical University of South Carolina
- UCLA Semel Institute
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
View rules and regulations for competing in the MindGames competition.
View frequently asked questions about MindGames.
View past results and winning teams of MindGames, APA's national residency team competition.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.