Earn self–assessment prior to attending
Complete the 2017 Annual Meeting self–assessment quiz online and earn 8 MOC self-assessment credits. Instructions for accessing the activity will be sent with your registration confirmation email.
Earn self–assessment and MOC–4 credit at the Essential Psychopharmacology Course
Earn through an innovative and interactive course at the Annual Meeting. Participants in the Essential Psychopharmacology Master Course, directed by Alan Schatzberg, M.D., will be eligible to earn both Self–Assessment CME (part 2 of MOC) and Performance in Practice (part 4 of MOC) credit.
Earn self–assessment credit at Focus Live!
Test your knowledge of important topics in psychiatry and earn self-assessment CME credit for Part 2 of MOC. Participants will use mobile devices to answer board-type multiple choice questions in a session moderated by FOCUS editors.
Focus Live! 1; Neuropsychiatry
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- San Diego Convention Center, Learning Lab II
- Chair: Mark Rappaport, M.D.
Focus Live! 2; Depression
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- San Diego Convention Center, Learning Lab I
- Chair: Raymond W. Lam, M.D., FRCPC