APA LinkedIn Group is created exclusively for the APA Members and Staff. LinkedIn is a free online professional networking service. With more than 1,100 members, the Group has become the “go-to” place for psychiatry networking, mentoring, and discussing breaking news in the field. Group members will receive updates on APA member benefits and information on upcoming APA meetings and other events.
To Join the LinkedIn Child and Adolescent Subgroup, you must first join the American Psychiatric Association LinkedIn Group - For APA Members only
To join the main Group:
1. Under the search feature, scroll down to “Group”, type in American Psychiatric Association.
2. Click on the Group, when it opens click the “Join” button on the page.
3. Once you have been approved and added to the APA LinkedIn Group, open up the Group and click on “More…”.
4. Scroll down and click on Subgroups, once open click on “Child and Adolescent Psychiatry”.
5. Click “Join” Subgroup.
After you become a member of the main Group or if you are already a member, please follow these steps to join the Subgroup:
1. Go to the American Psychiatric Association Group and click on “More…” on the right hand side.
2. Scroll down and click on Subgroups, once open click on “Child and Adolescent Psychiatry”.
3. Click “Join” Subgroup.