Healthy Minds is an informative television series on mental illness and mental health aimed at helping to reduce stigma and increase awareness.
The Healthy Minds series is produced by WLIW21 in association with WNET.ORG. The series includes 16 half-hour episodes each focusing on a particular mental health topic, such as posttraumatic stress disorder, autism, bipolar disorder, and depression.
National distribution of Healthy Minds is made possible by a grant from the American Psychiatric Foundation, which is the charitable and public educational arm of the American Psychiatric Association.
We invite you to visit WLIW21 to learn more about the Healthy Minds television program and VIEW EPISODES ONLINE.
Healthy Minds, introduction to season two:
Host of Healthy Minds, Jeffrey Borenstein, MD
For more information or to view episodes, visit WLIW21.
Healthy Minds TV Episodes:
- Healthy Minds
- Autism – Part One: Discovery and Diagnosis (#101)
- Autism – Part Two: Treatment and Early Intervention (#102)
- Mike Wallace: Depression (#103)
- Living with Schizophrenia (#104)
- Mental Wellness (#105)
- Patty Duke: Bipolar Disorder (#106)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (#107)
- Neurogenesis (#108)
- PTSD: Helping our Troops (#109)
- Jane Pauley: Bipolar Disorder (#110)
- Chemical Dependency (#111)
- William Cope Moyers – Broken: My Story of Addiction and Redemption (#112)
- Recovering From Abuse (#113)
- Eating Disorders (#114)
- Teens: Typical or Troubled? Part One – What You Need to Know (#115)
- Teens: Typical or Troubled? Part Two – Suicide Prevention (#116)
- Healthy Minds: Resources & Bonus Videos