What can I do if I am being cyberbullied?
* Tell an adult you trust about what’s going on.
* Don’t delete any of the mails, texts, or messages.
They can serve as evidence.
* Keep a record of incidents.
* Don’t forward any mean messages that spread rumors about
you or someone else.
* Don’t cyberbully back. Revenge is never the best answer.
* If possible, report the incident to the administrator of the website.
Many website including Facebook and YouTube have safety centers
to report cyberbullying.
* Recognize that you don’t deserve to be treated that way, and you
Source: National Crime Prevention Council