Purchase Exhibit Space Now!
Two Ways to Purchase a Booth:
The American Psychiatric Association invites you to exhibit at IPS: The Mental Health Services Conference, October 8-11, 2015, in New York City. The theme is "When Good Care Confronts Red Tape: Navigating the System for Our Patients and Our Practice".
Exhibit at APA to:
- Generate new sales leads
- Build visibility for your company
- Meet with psychiatrists and mental health professionals from around the country
- Introduce new products and services to attendees and media
- Advertise to a wide range of attendees
Exhibiting at the conference is an excellent opportunity to reach a professional audience comprised of psychiatrists of all levels including early career and residents, psychiatric social workers, peer counselors, nurse practitioners, psychologists, behavioral health administrators, and primary care providers. The meeting provides a unique opportunity to educate leaders in mental health policy and care from around the country.
To increase traffic in the exhibit hall, there will be an APA Connection Cafe', Product Theaters, free Wi-Fi, food, beverages, receptions, and giveaways.
Reserve Your Space
Access the APA's online exhibitor application & contract system to select and purchase an exhibit booth. Please review the Exhibitor Prospectus and Floor Plan carefully before submitting your request. Note that your contract submission signifies that you accept the full terms and conditions in the Prospectus.
NOTE: If you have never exhibited or are a new contact person for a company that has previously exhibited at the APA, send your full contact information to email@example.com to receive a username and password to access the site. You will not be able to register online without this information. For online payments, only Visa, MasterCard, and American Express payments are accepted. Checks can only be mailed, and electronic checks are not accepted.
- Corner Booth: 10'x10', $2,000
- Inline Booth: 10'x10', $1,900
- Island: 20'x20' or larger, $30.00 per sq. ft.
There are a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities available:
- New this year! Product Theaters in the Exhibit Hall ($20,000)
- Product Theater Guidelines
- APA Café and Charging Station ($15,000) (w/Internet $25,000)
- Wireless Internet in Hotel ($20,000)
- Meeting App (15,000)
- "Do Not Disturb" Door Hangers or Hotel Key Cards ($5,000)
- Virtual Registration Bag ($500 per item)
Contact Lindsey Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising Panels (prices vary)
Contact Vernetta Copeland at email@example.com.
General Exhibitor Information
- Rules & Regulations - Exhibits Program
- Schedule and Important Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Booth Premium & Promotion Form
- Attendee Mailing Label Information
- 2014 Exhibitors List (Exhibitors from last year)
- Freeman Service Information (to come)
- Shipping information, furniture, utilities, lead retrieval, AV equipment, etc.
Details are available in Exhibitor Prospectus.
If you have questions regarding any aspect of the exhibits program, contact:
- Vernetta Copeland
- Associate Director, Exhibits
- American Psychiatric Association
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-703-907-7382
- Fax: 1-703-907-1097