Marriott Marquis San Francisco
780 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Single/Double Room $319.00
$20 per person additional for third and fourth person
Rates do not include 14% tax, 2.5% SF Tourism Fee, and $0.10 Commerce Fee per day
- Reservations can be made online by visiting https://resweb.passkey.com/go/APA14 or by
calling the Marriott Marquis San Francisco’s toll-free number at 1-800-266-9432. To qualify for the special conference rates, please advise the eservation agents that you are attending the APA‘s Institute on Psychiatric Services.
- Special group rates will be available for Institute on Psychiatric Services attendees if reservations are made by October 9, 2014.
- All reservations are made on a space-available basis. After the cut-off date of October 9, 2014, discounted
rates may not be available. The Marriott Marquis San Francisco reserves the right to discontinue the group rate after October 9, 2014, or if the room block fills prior to this date.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so 48 hours PRIOR to your reservation arrival
date. A deposit equal to one night’s stay will be charged to your credit card 48 hours prior to your
arrival date. You may cancel your reservation up until 6:00 p.m., 48 hours prior to your arrival date
without penalty. After this time, if you cancel your reservation you will forfeit the deposit amount.
You may cancel your reservation on the website, or by calling 1-800-266-9432.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
Call MacNair Travel Management to assist with your IPS travel arrangements at 1-877-650-4266 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to identify yourself as an IPS attendee.
Or, contact the airlines directly to save between 2-10%:
Delta Air Lines
www.delta.com • 1-800-328-1111
Meeting Event Code: NMJGP
www.united.com • 1-800-426-1122
Offer Code: ZQUJ218712
Begin the visa application process immediately. The visa process takes longer then you may anticipate.
For further information, visit the State Department website at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov.