October 30 - November 2, 2014
Marriott Marquis San Francisco |
780 Mission Street |
San Francisco, CA
Thursday, Oct. 30, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall, Golden Gate Hall Salons B/C, Upper B2 Level
Integrating Science and Care
in a New Era of Population Health
This year’s theme focuses on: changes in service delivery and everyday practice; scientific advancements in our field; and how society itself has shaped our work. Join over 1,500 mental health professionals for this 4-day event, offering over 100 expert-led CME/CEU sessions.
The APA Meetings app gives you 24-hour access to navigate the IPS meeting and plan your schedule.
To download the app:
- Search the program by topic, speaker, day or format.
- View floor maps of the meeting rooms and exhibit hall.
- Browse exhibitors.
- Receive real-time alerts from APA on program changes.
- Provide feedback on individual sessions.
- Connect with colleagues via the "attendees" and “friends” features.
Featured Tracks (also on the APA Meeting app)
... and more.
- Chemical Misuse
- Leadership, Systems, & Advocacy
- LGBTQ; and
- Professional Development
course and seminar supporting materials
- Essential Psychopharmacology
- Integration of Primary Care and Behavioral Health: Practical Skills for the Consulting Psychiatrist (PDF)
- Buprenorphine and Office-Based Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder (PDF)
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation Techniques For Anxiety Disorders (PDF)
President Paul Summergrad, MD, will interview
Keris Jän Myrick, MBA, MS, PhDc, Director of the SAMHSA Office of Consumer Affairs,
and former NAMI president,
on Saturday evening.
Who Should Attend?
- Psychiatrists of all levels including early career and residents
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Peer Counselors
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Behavioral Health Administrators and Policymakers
- Primary Care Providers
Why Should You Attend?
- Understand and master the rapid and dramatic changes in the practices of psychiatry and behavioral health
- Learn about clinical innovations to improve patient care
- Identify and improve mental health disparities in the community
- Network with colleagues and share solutions to the challenges you face
- Earn up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Continuing education credit for non-psychiatrists is offered through Drexel University College of Medicine
Program Guide PDF
IPS 2013 Review in Photos!
Photo download password: